Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Freshly Cooked Dinner




A few weeks ago, a dear friend of ours had a baby. Of course, I just had to go visit it. Along with a baby gift, I made a meal for the family. I cooked the food and separated it into containers with tags taped on top. Each slip had all ingredients listed. I used a cardboard box, tissue paper, and ribbon to decorate and took it right to their door. It is nothing but southern tradition to carry food to others when they need it most. However, I think presenting it in a package gives it an extra something special. Can you imagine all of the decorating possibilities? Ah! I’ve already thought of three more! Moral of the story: take care of those you love.
Supplies:
1.) Foil food safe containers-Dollar Tree
2.) Tissue-Dollar Tree
3.) Ribbon-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment