Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bling It On

Wednesday's Right Arm 

These days, the more bracelets you pile on your arm, the better. Any combination goes, trust me. I love wearing leather cuffs like the two on the two on my right arm. I got the middle one as a gift and the colored on for $3.00 J.Crew clearance. They are comfortable and easy to pile together. On my left arm, I've got my watch and my Billy and Faith bracelet. My man has one too but his says Faith and Billy instead. It is our reminder to put the other first in our relationship. Love that man. We've all got lots of bracelets, I know. Without them, I'm not myself. So, walk on over to your stash and start piling them on, man or woman, fifty or fifteen. If devil dog, minimalist, "Faith is my personal stylist," Billy will wear a watch and bracelet on a daily basis, you know its good.
                                                          Wednesday's Left Arm

No comments:

Post a Comment