Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm Giving It a Whirl!

Hello out there!
I've long considered blogging to help me organize the ideas that are always spinning in my head. I hope that this blog can help me journal my creative ideas and inspirations. I love love love to spend my free time following fashion, home design, and southern culture. Believe me, I am guilty of obsessively doing the following: hoarding and clipping magazines, digging through clearance racks, shopping thrift stores, asking locals where to eat while on vacation, copying recipes from stained antique pieces of paper, and trying to make my own style out of it all. Ever since I was a little girl, I have poured myself into doing the above activities. I thrive in it and I appreciate it. I get a temporary high when people compliment any aspect of my style. I think one of life's greatest achievements is understanding your true passions. Well, with this blog I plan to show you my true passions. I hope that this blog can be an outlet for my stress and help inspire you to try some of my ideas. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love this (and you). Keep up the writing. There's no telling what might happen.

    ReplyDelete