Saturday, January 22, 2011

What I Wore Yesterday


Hey guys! One of my sweet friends Amanda suggested that from time to time I do a blog on what I am wearing. I took this as such a compliment. I thought it was so precious that she thought enough of my style to compliment me in this way. Thanks, love! So, I wanted to show a quick picture of myself and what I wore yesterday. I was dressed up for Judicial Board. This outfit is a quick suggestion for business wear. Simply choose a dress pant, funky heel, button down shirt, and jacket. Don't forget your accessories (jewelry, etc.) With these pieces you can make endless outfit combinations and always maintain a classic look. For this ensemble, I liked the idea of doing neutral colors with this bright jacket. This is THE time of year to be on the lookout for business clothes because many stores are trying to get rid of last year's items. Each item I am wearing came from the clearance rack and some I have had for several years. No matter what age you are or what career you have, you can always find pieces similar to these.
Jacket: Velvet Blazer, JCrew
Button Down: JCrew Perfect Shirt, JCrew Outlet
Pants: Martin Fit Dress Pant, Banana Republic
Shoes: Peep-toe booties, Franco Sarto
Pearls: Christmas gift from Mom, from Genesis Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment