Monday, December 17, 2012

Calling All Ginger Ale Addicts

Hello, again! No, I didn't stop blogging. I just couldn't do it with finals week. I hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday season so far. Now that I'm free, I'm in the process of whipping up my Christmas menu. One thing we must not forget, a varied drink list. Are you struggling to accommodate the drink list this every holiday season? It always seems an issue when entertaining. We need enough variety to please all yet not so much that we can start a concession stand. An excellent sugar free AND caffeine-free choice is Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale. Available everywhere, this has the taste of the holidays, yet will still allow for a long winter's nap. Serve this as a choice and guests will be singing your praises ever more. Hallelujah!  

No comments:

Post a Comment