Thursday, October 11, 2012

Best Things to Do in Chattanooga



Fall Foliage coming in...bliss!
Aretha Frankenstein's 

Thank goodness for Dr.K

This cool fall morning, I woke up reminiscing about a great weekend getaway Dr. K and I took a couple of years ago. I just looked at the pictures, 2009? Ouch! Time just feels like it is passing me by! I want to go on more weekend excursions, and today's post is encouraging you to do the same. For us Alabama folks, especially in the northern region, Chattanooga is a great place to do just that. Here are a few suggestions of great places to visit, eat, shop, and stay:
1.) Back Inn Cafe-Excellent local fare!
2.) Tony's Italian-Italian at it's best!
3.) Aretha Frankenstein's-Breakfast to blow your mind and barstools that are fit for kings.
4.) Delta Queen-Who doesn't want to sleep on a riverboat?
5.) Chickamauga National battlefield-A must for history buffs like me!
6.) Bluff View Art District http://www.bluffviewartdistrict.com/: SO serene at night, safe for walking.
7.) Art Shops along Market Street: Local crafts out the wazoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment