Monday, October 22, 2012

Dishwasher Discovery

For as long as I can remember, I've had trouble with apartment dishwashers. In Tuscaloosa, yes. In Huntsville, yes. I've been using Cascade tabs for all of these years and blaming my problems on the cheap apartment dishwashers. Poor things, I was all wrong.

Dr. K bought a Sam's bin of off-brand dish tabs, which wound up being too large to fit into her soap compartment. She sent a sample with me and to my amazement, dishwasher gloom is over! The off brand tabs have worked a million times better! I'm not blaming it all on the Cascade. Still, since I've stopped using them, my dishes have looked glorious. No white residue, no cloudy cups, no removing from dishwasher to wash in sink. If you, too are having this trouble, you might want to give those off-brands a try! At least if it doesn't do the trick, you'll know it really is the dishwasher! Mine is Member's Mark. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment