Monday, October 29, 2012

Hot Legs

Hot legs, not what you may be thinking. Today is not about toning exercises. Rather, it's the lovely time of year for more food and pants that have my favorite, elastic waist! That's right ladies, eat those cupcakes, and one, and two, and three, and four. Pick up the Halloween candy and slowly tighten your bicep to place it in your mouth. Whew! Exercise, done. I LOVE cold weather. I LOVE having tons of layers to cover up with, as well. I bought a two pack of Ann Klein fleece lined leggings at TJ Maxx for $10.00 this past weekend. Oh my goodness! These things are the best! Warm, comfortable, slimming, and cheap! I highly recommend them. And...if you're in the mood for some more reads, check this past post below. Happy Monday!

Hoisery at Work

No comments:

Post a Comment