Monday, May 23, 2011

I Cannot Eat My Fruit Without...


I've come to terms with the fact that I am a fruit fanatic. Yes, I'm that girl who stalks bridal shower tables continually returning for just one more piece of pineapple. I love fruit because it is one of life's simplest pleasures.
When summer rolls around, I get really excited because I know that I can buy delicious strawberries and blueberries all the time (among other things, of course!). Today, I ate an entire carton of blueberries and an entire carton of strawberries between two meals. In my mind, Michael Jackson's Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough is sweetly playing. Anyway, to get around to the meaning of this post, I encourage you to try these two minimal ingredients on your fruit: lemon juice and Splenda. Oh man, something about this combination is irresistible. Its totally worth your time. With these two quick additions, your normal bowl of freshly chopped fruit will be perfect for every occasion. It is bliss. So, squirt some FRESH lemon juice on your fruit and mix in your Splenda. I don't measure the amounts usually, I just season to taste. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
P.S. This works on all types of fruit in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment