Wednesday, August 1, 2012

6pm.com

You can often find good deals in stores, though, not always the best deals. If you're looking for an everyday item like tennis shoes, workout wear, or pullovers, to the internet you must go. In particular, I've found 6pm.com a great place for popular staple items. I know, it sounds risque, yet, it's a Zappos outlet! Haha! They provide free shipping on all orders, which is a must. They might be last season's colors, but who cares? I highly recommend checking this site first, before you do what I call, "replacement shopping." You'll save time, gas, and money! Holla! Here's a couple great items they've got going right now, if you're interested:

1. Men's Patagonia Synchilla, retail $119, here, $35.00! Patagonia

2. Asics, my favorite workout shoe. ASICS

No comments:

Post a Comment