Friday, April 22, 2011

Hop Up and Get Ready for Easter!




I love Easter. It is the perfect time to celebrate so many wonderful things: bountiful blessings, family, friends, and spring. At my house, we do Easter up big. Its all about bright outfits, pink pearls, bunny cakes, casseroles, and pictures by the tulips. I have fond memories of the past Easter's with those I love most. I plan on carrying these traditions through the many Easter celebrations to come. I cannot wait to get home today to work on my tablescape, start cooking, and iron my dress for Sunday. You still have time to whip up something special for those you love. Here are some pictures from past Easter celebrations with my family. One is the tablescape that I decorated with last year. I kept things simple using Easter eggs with guest's names on them for place cards and chocolate bunnies for their Easter favor. Also consider using colored napkins at each place setting and pastel flowers for the centerpiece. Simple is usually best for this holiday. As for your outfit, pick something bright! Remember, these will be the pictures you laugh and smile about for years to come. Maybe these images will inspire you! I hope all of you take in this special weekend and celebrate the true blessings of this holiday. Have a wonderful time. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment