Thursday, January 12, 2012

Drake State Technical College

Life, being the whirlwind that it is, has led my etiquette, image, and protocol consulting business down a new path. In the next few weeks, I will begin adjunct teaching for Drake State Technical College in Huntsville, Alabama. This is truly a promising place, and I cannot wait to begin my classes there. Luckily, a wonderful caring lady read my Protocol BLOG (click BLOG to view it)and directed me onto a connection she had at this school. I am overwhelmed at this chance! I can now put my skills to the test, and begin to grow my own business in Huntsville. As Drake State is a technical school, ANYONE can come to these classes. The school will be advertising for me and signing people up for classes. SO, if YOU would like to be added to the list to know my course availability, please send me a Facebook inbox message with your email address or, email me at fjlanders9@gmail.com
Then, I will forward all of your emails on to the school so you can be a part of their constant contact list. This will also help you learn about numerous other classes they offer. If you know others who might be interested, have them contact me as well. Thanks again readers, without you, where would I be?

Visit Drake State here:http://www.drakestate.edu/home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment