Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home Sweet Home



Exciting news to blog about today! Billy and I bought a house! I'm slightly obsessed with this little gem. It's a 1941 bungalow, need I say more. I've been long in love with old homes. They have so much character and warmth. We are so grateful and blessed to have this little one. We drove past it one day not long ago and I knew it was the one! After looking at tons of homes, I wondered if I would ever find one suitable for us. I'm somewhat sad that the home search is over, but I know that this is the right place.

Billy is being a Mr. Minimalist here these days. Are you surprised? Although I'm close to an anxiety attack, I haven't been decorating. I just leave him here with his coffee table and his bed. He doesn't care for now, so I try try try try to do the same.

Please indulge me in coming posts to update you on projects that we are doing. Thanks for reading along on this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment