Monday, November 19, 2012

That Thanksgiving Tablescape

Happy Monday, everyone! Here are a few pictures of my tablescape for Thanksgiving last year. I love recalling previous holiday ideas. I am elated over this time of year. There's always an excuse to decorate! I hope you're inspired to decorate if you haven't already. Don't forget the camera, either! Here's a list of supplies:

Gray tablecloth: Two king Wal-Mart flat bed sheests.
Placecards: Folded scrapbook paper.
Napkins: World Market
Twine: Dollar Tree
Sticks and Pinecones: Nature's best creations.
Gold chargers: Target
Candles: Hobby Lobby clearance
Popcorn Seeds: Dollar Tree
White table runner: Pottery Barn clearance
Mod Podge Pumpkins: Made them, for directions type in Mod Podge in search box top left of blog.
Clear Jar for Thankful Tree: Anthropologie clearance
Mustard Fabric: Scrap clearance at Hobby Lobby.

Thankful Tree: Everyone used their little tie-on (above forks) to write and talk about something they were thankful for. Then, we placed it on the tree. I kept them all for this year. 

Taught me everything I know!! 

Proper etiquette: Host sits at the head of the table. This is the chair that is at the very end and when walking into the room, is the most visible head on to all guests. 

Oh please let the stars align so I can have my own home book one day! 

Thankful Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment