Friday, July 29, 2011

I Need These To Survive!












Hello, again! I hope all of you are getting your week off to an excellent start. I thought it would be fun (for me) to share all of my favorite beauty products. I can't get enough of these simple pleasures! Sometimes we easily take for granted the little things in life. Isn't it a blessing to have fun and girlie amenities? The answer: most definitely yes.

1.)Paul Mitchell Heat Seal-I don't blow dry without this.
2.) Neutrogena Oil Free Face Wash-It lasts forever, doesn't feel oily, and removes makeup easily.
3.) Redken 23 Forceful Hairspray-Not too heavy and smells ridiculously good.
4.) PINK Fresh and Clean Body Spray- Just as it says, fresh AND clean, I'm all in.
5.) Clinique 101 Invisible Matte Pressed Powder-With this, I don't have to switch shades in the summer and winter.
6.) Sephora Nano Lip Liner-This stays on forever as a matte lipstick or helps lipstick last longer.
7.) Arrojo Defrizz Serum-I first bought this when Nick cut my hair, over two years later, I'm still buying it. The smell is heavenly and it works like a dream.
8.) Dove Volume Shampoo and Conditioner-Produces silky and smooth results every time.
9.) St. Ives Body Wash-There are way too many sweet smelling scents for me to turn this beauty must down.
10.) Clinique Lipstick in Angel Red-The perfect red for me at least!
11.) Dove Beauty Bar-A timeless classic.

Images courtesy of:
www.sololisa.com
www.divavillage,com
www.savystudentshopper.com
www.amazon.com
www.savystudentshopper.com
www.tooshallow.com
www.sephora.com
www.arrojo.com
www.kimmib.wordpress.com
www.shopping.com
www.apnnews.com

1 comment:

  1. After SB did your hair for Briana's wedding, I was so envious of your shiny locks. Maybe, just maybe I can steal a little of that shine...

    ReplyDelete