Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 Minute Taco Soup

Long time, no see! I don't know where my life is going these days! Despite my woes of time flying by, I am here to share a wonderful soup recipe with you. In the fall and winter, I practically live on soup and will take any recipes you have to share. Here is a time tested concoction that Dr. K and I enjoy. It's so fast, you won't even remember you cooked it!
Ingredients:
-8-10 oz. Lean Ground Beef
-1 can kernel corn
-2 cans kidney beans
-1 can pinto beans
-1 large onion chopped fine
-2 cans diced tomatoes ( 1 or 2 large cans depending on how soupy you like it)
-1 package mild taco seasoning (2 if you want it spicy)

Directions:
-brown beef in large pot
-sautee beef and onion together for a few minutes
-drain all veggies except tomatoes and add to pot
- add seasoning and simmer

No comments:

Post a Comment