Wednesday, June 22, 2011

His and Hers


Hello, sweet readers! I hope your week is going splendidly. I love trying new recipes especially desserts. Let me start off this post by saying one of my favorite lines, "I love me some Nutella." What is it you ask? Truly, deeply nothing but pure hazelnut chocolate goodness. I am not afraid to be stranded on a deserted island because I’ve always got some with me. ☺
When I entertain, I like to have several small options for dessert just in case someone has a food allergy, is dieting, etc. Well, I decided to slap some good ole’ Nutella on some Ritz crackers and a star dessert was born. You heard it here first, these things are insanely good. This tiny little one bite item seems to be the perfect combination of salty and sweet. I named them His and Hers because of that very flavor combination. Also, if hazelnut chocolate isn't your favorite, chocolate almond bark works perfectly fine. I also experimented by melting some down and dipping half of the Ritz in the chocolate. Simply lay them out on foil to dry if you choose the almond bark option (and no, it doesn't have almond flavor). Please, for your own good, try some of these the next time you need a quick dessert. Just remember to buy skim milk to compliment them and cancel out calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment