Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Forget the Nail Salon



Hey, ladies! Listen to me and listen good. I've found the perfect solution to nail polish that stays on perfectly. It is called OPI Start to Finish. Rarely, if ever do I get a manicure or pedicure in a nail salon. I know for a fact that this OPI product is used in salons because I've seen it there with my own two eyes. All you have to do is paint a clear coat of the OPI onto clean nails and let it dry. Then add two coats of polish and finish off with a top coat of the same clear OPI. It works fabulously as long as you maintain the same patience it requires to sit under one of those neon dryers (I often use a hair dryer instead). This polish stays on my nails for at least two weeks. That might not be true for every woman out there, but I'm hooked. Seriously, consider trying this time and money saving item. For about $8.00 for the OPI Start to Finish and another $8.00 for some quality nail polish like OPI or Essie, you've already spent about $10.00 less than a regular manicure or pedicure (It also works great with Revlon and Sinful Colors). What is better than having your own products and using them time and time again? Check out Target, Drugstores, Sephora, or Ulta and you should find exactly what you need. People always ask me where I get my nails done and I love fooling them all! Haha! Hope you all have a great week and add this small detail to your everyday get-up! Get painting!

Images courtesy of:
beautysnob.com
http://www.beautysnob.com/images/essiesummerneon.jpg
amazon.com
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31s%2BewpSN3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment