Friday, April 20, 2012

The 23rd!

Yesterday, my 23rd birthday, I took an off day from jogging and blogging. I had a great day. I try to remember past birthdays every year, which is sometimes hard considering my memory! This year, I wanted to jot down a few things that highlighted my day:
1.) We went to Mellow Mushroom where I had one of the best Gourmet White Pizzas I've ever had! Oh my goodness, that place is THE BEST!
2.) On the way out of the restaurant, I was waiting at the front while my mom and Billy went to the bathroom. A little boy looked up at me and asked me my name. I told him, then asked him his. His parents were trying to get him to talk to me more. Both mom and Billy walked up and each of them spoke to the boy. My mom told him it was my birthday, to which his parents said, "Tell her Happy Birthday!" He got shy and did not want to do it. So, I told him bye and when we were walking away, he yelled out, "I love you!" The three of us plus his parents had a good laugh about it. I love the cute things little kids say!
3.) My mom got me a Pottery Barn giftcard while Billy got me a Nike running outfit. I love them!
4.) Several sweet friends sent me cards and presents, and wished me happy birthday which was super kind.
5.) I had cheesecake and raspberry sorbet for my birthday dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment