Monday, April 9, 2012

French Press Fanatic


I am crazy for french press coffee!!!! It is one of the seven wonders of my world. I make it almost everyday, hot and cold. The truth is, a great french press is not too expensive. There's a great Bodum one at Target for $19.00. Billy bought it for me for Christmas, one of my favorite presents ever. If you like coffee, you'll love the french pressed process. You just boil some water, throw in equivalent coffee, stir, sit, and plunge. The finished product is too much to handle. If you want it hot, just pour. If not, add a couple more tablespoons of coffee and throw it in the fridge overnight. It has a slight kick to it that keeps me coming back for more. I make it for parties and pajamas, both. Try it, please. You might even turn into a coffee slurper. Bon Appetit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment