Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bell Pepper Salad






What's better than trying a new dish with things already in your fridge? I saw this recipe on Pinterest, and had to give it a try. As you can see, I switched things up a little bit. You can do that, too! First off, I buy these haricot vert (thin green beans) at Sam's and they are to die for. You can catch me eating them out of the bag quite often. Get some! This is a very refreshing dish for the summer. Bring on the heat because I am as cool as a cucumber, which would also be great in this.

My Modifications:

Ingredients:
1 Yellow Bell Pepper
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 1/2 Fresh Lemons Juiced
Kosher Salt (taste)
Pepper (taste)
Extra Light Olive Oil
Pinch of Sugar
2 Cloves Minced Fresh Garlic
Large Handful Haricot Vert (Thin Green Beans)

Directions:
1.) Chop all veggies to desired consistency.
2.) In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper into olive oil.
3.) Pour dressing over veggies. Mix and serve chilled.



No comments:

Post a Comment