Tuesday, April 10, 2012

J.R. Watkins Room Spray

Normally, I don't get into room sprays. However, in the spring and summer, I try to keep my air conditioning off when I can to enjoy the fresh air. To me, fresh air sometimes has a dense smell. I can't quite pinpoint what it is, as it could be many things. I notice it especially in my back bedroom when the windows are open. Nevertheless, what am I to do? Trade cool air for no waft or have waft and cool air? Certainly, I'd prefer the latter, so I set out in search of a home product to lighten things up a bit. I found this J.R. Watkins Aloe and Green Tea Room Spray at Target for $2.09. The price was right for me, so I brought it home. Needless to say, I love it! I've been spraying it everywhere from the lowly floor to the ceilings high. The scent is extremely refreshing and calming at that. I've also tried the hand soap in this brand, it is great. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment