Monday, April 23, 2012

Coral of All Kinds

I've come to the conclusion that coral lipstick might be the most universally flattering shade. It seems to brighten all skin types. Any woman at any age with any hair color can pull it off. Thankfully, there are a ton of shades to choose from, making it easier than ever before. A few weeks ago, the Easter bunny brought me some money. I decided to take the plunge and buy some ritzy $20 coral lipstick from Bobbi Brown and I am SO glad I did. At first, I was a little ashamed to say I'd spent fun money on lipstick. Now that I feel the quality, I don't know how I'll ever go back. I'd rather eat cereal for dinner and have nice lipstick, I've decided. To each his own, I say. The color I bought was Sweet Nectar. I believe it might be one of the best beauty investments of all time. What's life without a new lipstick l, anyway? Please try coral colors! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment