Thursday, July 12, 2012

Back Again Bobbi Brown

I first posted about CORAL LIPSTICK back in April. I'm currently on my third tube of this lipstick. I carry it around as if it were my own little child. I am never without it, never. The other day at work, I noticed a customer with a beautiful coral color and she also had dark hair like me. We had a great discussion about makeup right there at work. I spilled my love and obsession over this lipstick and she promised to try it. I'm slowly swaying people over to the benefits of one indulged beauty splurge! I can't say enough positive things about this lipstick, in any color, really. Just to remind you, it is Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12, in Sweet Nectar. Last week, I went to get another tube. Addict, OCD, obsessed, I'm all those things. The counter I visited was out of my shade and had one unopened tube used for customer application still in the box. Because they could not give me one in stock, I got this same tube for FREE!! All proof that it never hurts to ask. If a beauty product makes you feel your best, then it's worth it in my book. I wear cheaper mascara, and so on in order to afford this more expensive lipstick. It all comes down to where you want to compromise your makeup fund. Part of your overall confidence is having the right tools that make you feel your prettiest. Whatever they may be, use them up and wear them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment