Thursday, July 19, 2012

More Method Means Mere Money

I first blogged about Method on May 1st, 2012. To update, I started using my first Method laundry detergent bottle back in April and am just now done with it. I'd say that was money well spent! I also talked on Method a few weeks after I first posted on laundry detergent, if you haven't read those two highlighted links above. As of my most recent Target visit Monday evening, I'm currently using this body wash. It smells divine! So far, I am yet to have one complaint about this brand. I try one product at a time, when I need one, of course. Then, I get to share my findings with you! Fun for all, I say. Smell, great. Quality, great. Effectiveness, great. Price, great. Method, your methods keep me coming back for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment