Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two Thought Tuesday

Hello, sweet readers! So sorry for not posting yesterday. I had a test for grad school and worked late last night. Nevertheless, I'm back with two fun finds that have turned me into a loyal user. I hope all of you have a great Tuesday!

1.) Method Laundry Detergent, let me explain my obsession over this. I'm normally a Tide, Purex, whatever brand buyer. However, in the past few weeks I was having trouble with blue spots appearing on my clothes and towels. It would take several washes to get the detergent out, which proved very annoying. With a Target coupon in hand, I set out to find a clear detergent to rid me of this issue. While browsing, I saw this Method brand, in lavender. Not to mention it was marked down and $1.00 off with my coupon, I was sold. Oh my goodness, this product is FAB-U-LOUS. First off, the dispenser, all you have to do is squirt it in the washer! No cups or spills, hallelujah! Next, it takes four pumps for a mega load, done and done. It does not stain my clothes, towels and the like. It has scent staying power that cannot be beat. When I put on clean clothes, I want them to smell clean, here in lies my dream product. Finally, this detergent saved me from a major mishap. After I ate dinner last night, I sat down on my couch. Somehow, I got food from the table to the sofa, I believe it was stuck to my leg. GROSS!! Well, I unzipped my white slipcover, popped it in the wash with this and it is now as white as snow. This stuff is the bomb.

2.) C. Booth brand, I love you, too. Hello, this stuff is at K-Mart, (Ulta, too)!!! It too has working power. There are all types of products, and they are to die for. I particularly love this Argan Oil Body Butter. It smells heavenly, and I use it as a lotion and on my face at night. I've also given the body wash as a gift, and I've tried the regular lotion, too. Needless to say, I use this stuff like it's going out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment