Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dining Wall Decor



I have a massive wall in my apartment where my dining table is located. I didn't find a huge wall picture that I loved, so, I opted for a collage on a budget. It's easy to throw things on the wall when you're attached to them. I love the coziness of antiques! I am vintage all the way.
Here's what I have:
1.) Painting of downtown Leighton, Alabama, by Mark Chamblee.
2.) Photo of Trowbridge's in Hobby Lobby half off frame.
3.) Metal kitchen graters, bought at Bank Street Antiques for $3.50 TOTAL!
4.) Cheese grater on the right, a gift from our dear family friends, the Wombachers. They presented me with this after        I cut my thumb and had to have stitches while cutting the rind off of Whole Foods cheese!
5.) Far left kitchen diary from 1904, bought at Keepers of the Past in Sheffield, Alabama.
6.) Vintage coffee shop cups, bought at an antique store in Fairhope, Alabama.


No comments:

Post a Comment