Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Holy Moly Water

Sorry for no blog on Friday or Monday! I went out of town to a wedding Friday a.m. Last night, I knew I was feeling more tired than usual. This morning, I'm up with a cold, currently comatose on the couch. Hope all of you are having a great week.


I love carbonated water. I drink more of it and it doesn't bore me. Enter this oddly named brand, Talking Rain. This water tastes nothing of the sort. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear it was packed with sugar. You can look at their website to see where to buy it. So far, I've had luck at Sam's, Dollar General, and Kroger. I cannot say enough good things about this drink. Every flavor is heavenly, especially in the heat. It's making its way to the likes of Perrier, and Dasani, becoming available in more and more places. I hope and pray it's here to stay. Dehydrated is one thing I won't be this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment