Thursday, June 14, 2012

Horizon Dairy, I'm Obsessed with You

While visiting D.C. a few years ago, I first tried Horizon Organic Milk. I fell in love with it. Upon my return to Alabama, I searched high and low for it. I could only find it at Whole Foods, which meant coolers to and from Tuscaloosa. Finally, it made its way to my Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, etc., making my love for it easily accessible. I know it's just skim milk, but it's more than that to me! This is my special treat at the grocery store. It lasts MUCH longer than regular milk, and it's produced without additives. Even though it's skim, it's not watery. This has a creamy texture, perfect for cereal, coffee, cooking, you get the gist. Everything about this brand is of the highest quality. Here's their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment