Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kohl's, You've Stepped It Up!

I browsed around Kohl's late this evening and found quite a few surprises. Although I didn't buy anything, I was really impressed at the streamlined look they've got going for women and men these days. They are now carrying a "line" of Rock and Republic, a high-end denim rocker look. Also, they have a Marc Anthony line for men that is beautiful. Maybe they've had these for awhile, I don't know. What they do with Rock and Republic/Marc Anthony is similar to their Simply Vera Wang line, also adorable. I can't tell you how long it's been since I've bought clothes there. Not that there's anything wrong with them by all means, I just usually don't think about it for wardrobe. Now, I've changed my mind. Check it out if you haven't been in awhile. Plus, they offer coupons in the paper sometimes. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment