Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Owl's Got Glasses



Over the past several weeks, my right eyelid has twitched constantly. It wakes me up in my sleep, drives me crazy doing homework, and distracts me when I'm teaching clients. I kept waiting and wishing and hoping it would stop. Alas, no success. I decided to make an appointment to get it checked. Better safe than sorry! I'm told that eye twitching comes from usually four things: too much caffeine, lack of sleep, too much stress, and eye strain. Whoops! I've got a few of those going on at this present time. It turns out that I do have some weakness in my right eye. It's doing it's best to keep up with my left. To assist in "stopping" the twitch, glasses were recommended. Of course, I had to have some tortise shell ones (black are pictured)! If you know me, you know I love these. I'm supposed to wear them when reading, driving at night, or using the computer. Although I wore reading glasses long ago, I had to stop due to bad headaches. Enough about me already, I'm just showing you my new glasses. When I pick them up, I'll be sure to post a picture. I'm sure checking back for that will be the highlight of your life. Haha!

Have you switched up your eyewear within the last good while? Glasses are a great accessory, especially what's on the market these days. In etiquette school, we were told, "The darker the rim, the wiser the look." Dark rims are in, and are appropriate for all ages! Here's a great website for frames, too!

P.S. I'm supposed to drink tonic water to help the twitching stop. So, if you ever get an eye twitch, remember this blog. It might help you answer the question of twitching trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment